Interbank Brokerage Division consists of two dealing desks, Money Market and Foreign Exchange that are supported directly by treasury back office. Our Interbank Brokerage team consists of 15 professionals having average experience of more than 10 years. It provides services to a number of reputable banks, financial institutions and corporations.
Money Market Desk:
This desk is divided into three areas, Interbank dealing, Fixed Income and Corporate.
1. Interbank Dealing:
Interbank dealing desk caters to local currency transactions on day to day basis and facilitate the financial transactions (repo, reverse repo, call and clean) of banks, Non-Banking Financial Institutions (NBFIs), Development Financial Institutions (DFIs) and corporates.
2. Fixed Income:
Fixed income desk manages the outright transactions of Bond, T- Bill, Sukuk and TFC with Banks, NBFIs, DFIs and Corporates. In order to facilitate its clients, AHL also has the facility of Bond Automated Trading System (BATS) on its desk.
In order to provide specialized service to our clients, AHL has established a Corporate Desk to provide clients with coverage on Pakistan‚Äôs Emerging Corporate Debt Market.
Foreign Exchange Desk:
The desk facilitates banks in forex transactions (buying /selling of dollars in spot, forward and swaps). This caters to the broking needs of the interbank market. We provide research and important updates about local and international events. Prompt updates about forex rates and their movements is a key to our success in the interbank brokerage.
- Cater to local currency transactions (Repo, Reverse repo, Call and Clean) of banks, Non-Banking Financial Institutions (NBFIs), Development Financial Institutions (DFIs) and corporates
- Manages out right transactions of Bond, T- Bill, Sukuk and TFC with Banks, NBFIs, DFIs and Corporates
- Provide clients with coverage on Pakistan’s Emerging Corporate Debt Market
- Advisory of financial product units
- Money market research reports
- Facilitate banks in foreign exchange transactions (buying /selling of dollars in spot, forward and swaps)