Description of Transaction:
- AHL acted as the Consultant to the Issue for Engro Polymer & Chemicals (EPCL) Limited and successfully completed IPO of Preference shares amounting to PKR 3,000 Million.
- AHL’s consultancy proved to be fruitful for EPCL and the issues was oversubscribed by 5.4x.
About the Issuer:
- Engro Polymer and Chemicals Limited was incorporated in Pakistan in 1997 under the repealed Companies Ordinance, 1984 (now the Companies Act, 2017).
- The Company is a subsidiary of Engro Corporation Limited, which is a subsidiary of Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited. The Company’s principal activity is to manufacture, market and sell Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC), Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM), Caustic soda and other related chemicals.
- The Company is also engaged in the supply of surplus power generated from its power plants to Engro Fertilizers Limited.