Description of Transaction:
- AHL acted as the Lead manager & book runner for Service Global Footwear Limited and successfully completed the IPO by raising PKR 2,175 Million for the Company.
- Application for the total of 50,973,130 shares were recieved against the issue size of 10,221,875 ordinary shares
- General portion was over subscribed by 40,751,255 shares amounting to PKR 2,167,966,766 (4.9x)
- Strike Price was PKR 53.2/share
About the Issuer:
- The principal activities of the company are purchase, manufacture and sale of footwear products.
- Service Group is one of the most respected organization of the country with rich heritage spanning over half a century.
- The Group is the largest footwear manufacturer, retailer, and exporter operating in the country and has overall sales of more than PKR 25 billion. It currently employs close to 10000 people.
- SGFL is the largest footwear exporter of Pakistan