Description of Transaction:
- AHL acted as the Lead manager & book runner for Service Global Footwear Limited and successfully completed the IPO by raising PKR 2,632 Million for the Company.
- Application for the total of 19,196,500 shares were recieved against the issue size of 10,000,000 ordinary shares
- General portion was over subscribed by 9,196,500 shares amounting to PKR 605,129,700 (1.92x)
- Strike Price was PKR 65.80/share
About the Issuer:
- Incorporated in 1983, Panther Tyres Limited (“Panther” or the “Company”) was the first player in Pakistan to introduce local manufacturing of tyres for two and three wheelers
- Over time, the Company has evolved to become one of the largest and leading manufacturer of tyres and tubes in Pakistan under the famous brand name “PANTHER”
- Panther Tyres Limited is engaged in manufacturing Tyres and Tubes for Motorcycle, Rikshaw, Tractor, Forklift, LTV, Scooter, Moped and Caravan.
- It is the first Pakistani Tyre's company to be awarded the ISO 9001 certification.
- Panther tyres are regularly exported to Asian, Middle East, African, and European markets.