Description of Transaction:
- AHL acted as the Lead manager & book runner for Interloop Limited and successfully completed the IPO by raising PKR 5,025 Million for the Company.
- Total demand received was PKR 6,727 Million against the issue size of PKR 4,905 Million
- General portion was over subscribed by PKR 1,822 Million (1.37x)
- Strike Price was PKR 46.10/share
About the Issuer:
- Interloop Limited (“IL” or “Interloop” or the “Company”) is a public limited company incorporated in 1992, with 10 Knitting machines
- Interloop Limited is a textile based B2B manufacturing company based in Faisalabad, Pakistan .it supplies socks and leggings to retailers consisting of Nike, Adidas, H&M, Puma, Levi's, Reebok and Target.
- The company has five hosiery manufacturing divisions, located in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- The company is also planning to generate a quarter of its business through value-added services including trends and analytics, design services, collaborative planning, forecasting, warehousing and logistics.