Description of Transaction:
- AHL acted as the Financial Advisor and Lead Arranger for Wateen Telecom Limited and successfully completed the IPO by raising PKR 2,006 Million for the Company.
- The Company has received a total of 10,591 applications of an amount of PKR 2,006,840,010 as against the total Issue size of PKR 2,000,000,000 (inclusive of a Greenshoe option).
About the Issuer:
- Wateen Telecom a Provider of telecommunications services. The company provides a wide range of internet broadband, multimedia, telephony and enterprise.
- Wateen owns the largest Fiberoptic Cable Network stretching from Karachi to Torkhum and Chaman connecting Pakistan regionally with Afghanistan, Iran and recently with China. Wateen is tier 1 fiber network with strategic importance as it connects over 200 cities in Pakistan.
- Wateen is tier 1 fiber network with strategic importance as it connects over 200 cities in Pakistan.